Thursday, August 13

Yay, Another purchase from the wide world of Etsy.


I've been busting to show you these for ages, but I didn't because I was afraid someone might steal them from under my nose while I was still deciding wether to spend the money or not.

But now I can brag away, as my Paypal account will tell you with a weary breath (I've been giving him a bit of a work out recently).

I have another purchase that I'm busting to tell you abaout but I'll wait until I get it on Monday and take some pretty pictures....

4 comments:

Niina A. said...

Hehe looks like we're both up late!

OMG SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SHOES!!! You always have super nice shoes!!

Mel said...

Soooo jealous...

OSIER said...

niina - i was procrastinating about doing an essay abstract... so badly that i actually did a blog post!!!

and i likes the shoesies that you got recently, the floraly strap ones....

Penny said...

Oooh pretty!!!