Wednesday, December 17

Perth Upmarket Rundown

Well, Sunday was the December installment of Perth Upmarket, the second of an ongoing three monthly independant design market held in the old Perth Town Hall on Barrack St. I had a stall at both the inaugural and this weekend past's events, and boy, was it hot. Nevertheless, a few of my favourite customers showed up to have a chat, and I made a heap of sales, mainly to people Christmas buying for their loved ones. Here is a piccy of my stall:
and despite my promises to myself that I would be good, I couldn't resist this great ring from j2aney, or a set of six shortbread biscuits from The Subi Cupcake Co... I love how photos come out great sometimes:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day. Hope to see you back at Perth Upmarket later in 2009