Sunday, November 1

Treasure, me Hearties! Volume 3

Yay! More press, and this time its from a fellow Aussie etsy seller, Penny from Pocket Carnival. Her illustrations are so sweet, and beautifully simple, but so well done... I'd had my eye on one of her items for a while, and so I decided that I'd treat myself.... Look!



Isn't it sweet? And I know I don't need another brooch but *I dont care*, its just too cute to give up.

Ok, back to the press.

She made a lovely treasury of Australian etsy sellers and ever-so-nicely included my Christopher Print Purse! Clicky on it to see all the great Australian-y details!


Ok, gotta go make up the info pack for Made On The Left Sneak Preview at Darlington Arts Festival (this weekend coming, see MOTL website for details) as part of my Made On The Left team duties!

xoxo

No comments: